WELCOME

Hi. Read this, if you want to. . . but you don't have to. . . I'm just bored. . .

Monday, April 25, 2011

Boredeom, Indeed (And Really Bad Spelling)

Today, I was bored.
(You: Wow, Shanna, that's awesome!! Me: Hahaha, I know. Thanks.)
I drew a dog. Her name is ANITA
Awesome
Neat
Interesstingly
Tiny
Animal
I understand that some people are highly gifted when it comes to MS paint. Obviously I aqm not*. 
*I will not lie to you so I will noty fix typos
This was supposed to be my dog, but somewhere along the line she moved, so i gave up and made her cool. ASnd playing thrb saxophone. And wearing glasses. And bleeding. w00t. 
To prove that I indeed am very uncoordinated when it comes to MS Paint, I drew a Venn diagram.                             

As you can see, other people write and there is beer and cheeseburgers and money and rubies and smileys and hearts. On m y sider, there are spiders (thats what that blob with legs is) and fists (the weird pink thing) and barking dogs with big teeth and frowny faces.
I am drained of energy/creativity now. 

Bye. . .
I'll talk to yopu peeple later.

No comments:

Post a Comment